- That you should present yourself to the Admissions Office for formal registration after paying the required fees. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your admission. Admission can neither be postponed nor deferred to the next academic year.
- That you should produce your medical checkup form duly filled by a qualified Government Medical Officer to the Admissions Officer;
- That you should bring your original certificates plus two copy of each of your certificate and transcripts (the original certificate will be submitted to you after verification). Certificates should include Form 4, 6, and/or Diploma.
- That you will be a full time student and if you are a Government or Public Institution/Organization employee, you will have to produce evidence that your employer has released you and is ready to continue supporting you.
- That you should submit two stamp size photographs to the Admissions Officer.
- Your requested also to pay 4000/= for Student ID Card as an additional cost of 6,000/= shown in Fee Structure Academic year 2015/2016 – 2016/2017 attached.
(Total Cost for Student ID is 10,000/=)
Kindly note that candidates who will fail to register within the period lasting from 17th October to 28st October, 2016 will be required to pay late registration fee of Tshs. 5,000/= per day for a maximum of 7 days.
Failure to register will lead to automatic cancellation of your admission; hence you will therefore be required to re-apply.
Accommodation on campus is not guaranteed; hence candidates are not advised to effect payment of the fees of the same in advance. However, when necessary, the office of the Dean of Students shall assist students in securing their off campus accommodation.